1. (especially of gasoline) without added tetraethyl lead.
2. Not covered, weighted, or framed with lead.
3. Printing (of type) with no space or leads added between lines.
1. Vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
2. The written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound.
1. A company based in New York, New York that specializes in bringing life to your marketing.
2. A way to amplify your concepts and marry them with the perfect musical score; utilizing cutting-edge technology and some of the greatest sound mixing, studio musicians, and composers in the world.
3. A style of company that has worked with some of the biggest worldwide brands, including
4. A versatile collection of artists at the only woman-led studio in New York, New York, serving clients worldwide.
5. A style of company ready to fuel your ideas and make them take off and leave your competition idling at the starting line.
(Hint: That would be us; find out more by reaching out!)
01 Our Process
You don't have time to explain.
You need a commercial spot scored "yesterday."
Your film needs an emotional spine.
You need the perfect track.
We get it.
Unleaded Music is a boutique music production company with an elite roster of world-class composers, emerging artists, and hit songwriters. Our relentless focus is to deliver authentic, honest, extraordinary music via creative collaboration between its roster artists and clients. Our music is organic and wholesome; we never settle for fillers or cheesy music samples. We help your brand stand out from among the noise, by supplying our own original customizable arrangements for budget-conscious productions.
We have connections with all of the major rights-holders, composers, and publishers, so nothing is beyond our grasp to make your project perfect. Do you want to purchase the composition and sing it with newly-written parody lyrics? We can do that, too! We can get anyone from well-known vocalists to studio singers to sing it for you. Do you want to modernize the arrangement of the original or perhaps both? We are well versed in all of the above!
We have contacts with publishers, singers, musicians, and studios all over the world. Anything is possible.
WE ARE ANYTHING BUT REGULAR
Gilead "Baby Boomers"
Healthfirst Insurance “Health Insur. for New Yorkers”
Panama City Beach "Make It Yours"
Under Armour "We Built This House"
Regions "Power of One"
Film / Television Scoring
"Meeting MacGuffin: An Animated Ecological Thriller" is the sequel to the multi-award-winning animated stop-motion film "Hanging By A Thread" (2013), the second in a trilogy of short films written, animated and directed by Catya Plate.
Tom Bailey is a BA graduate from “The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance” in London, England. He is a multi-instrumentalist and music composer who has been the co-producer / vocalist in multiple releases with major labels such as Warner Music / Parlophone, Universal Music and Sony ATV with two officially charted singles. His music writing is not confined to pop releases, he has also had success as a bespoke sync composer, specializing in modern organic commercial music. Tom's music has been featured on multiple TV shows and documentaries including Euro Millions, The Voice and Amnesty International.
Stephen Cullo is a native New Yorker, and has been writing music for moving pictures for over 20 years. His film credits include the scores for Hype Williams cult Hip Hop classic “Belly”, “Proximity” (starring Rob Lowe) for Silver Pictures, and “The Technical Writer.” He has also scored several trailers for Lifetime Television and BBC America.
Television work includes the theme and score for Anthony Anderson’s sitcom “All About The Andersons” for The WB. Variety magazine praised the music, comparing it to vintage Quincy Jones scores. He also composed the music for the Discovery Channel documentary series the “Anatomy of Sex.”
Advertising work includes the current and popular Ally Bank campaign “Would You Like a Pony?” You’ve also heard (and seen) Victoria’s Secret “Angels Wireless” among other work for Verizon, Cuervo, McDonalds, 7-Eleven, Hertz and many more. For his sports work, Stephen has won several Telly awards and scored dozens of programs for marketing titan IMG.
His songwriting collaboration with Gary Brown won them an ASCAP Top 10 Black Music Award. Stephen blames The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix for his obsession with music.
Cell: (917) 750.2184
Office: (212) 533.3735
201 E 15th St., Ste. 2E
New York, NY 10003