BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama “Mascots”
Tribe Med. Foods "Courtship"
Healthfirst Insurance “Health Insur. for New Yorkers”
Gilead "Baby Boomers"
Panama City Beach "Make It Yours"
Under Armour "We Built This House"
Film / Television Scoring
"Meeting MacGuffin: An Animated Ecological Thriller" is the sequel to the multi-award-winning animated stop-motion film "Hanging By A Thread" (2013), the second in a trilogy of short films written, animated and directed by Catya Plate.
1. (especially of gasoline) without added tetraethyl lead.
2. Not covered, weighted, or framed with lead.
3. Printing (of type) with no space or leads added between lines.
1. Vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
2. The written or printed signs representing vocal or instrumental sound.
1. A company based in New York, New York that specializes in bringing life to your marketing.
2. A way to amplify your concepts and marry them with the perfect musical score; utilizing cutting-edge technology and some of the greatest sound mixing, studio musicians, and composers in the world.
3. A style of company that has worked with some of the biggest worldwide brands, including
4. A versatile collection of artists at the only woman-led studio in New York, New York, serving clients worldwide.
5. A style of company ready to fuel your ideas and make them take off and leave your competition idling at the starting line.
(Hint: That would be us; find out more by reaching out!)
You don't have time to explain.
You need a commercial spot scored "yesterday."
Your film needs an emotional spine.
You need the perfect track.
We get it.
Unleaded Music is a boutique music production company with an elite roster of world-class composers, emerging artists, and hit songwriters. Our relentless focus is to deliver authentic, honest, extraordinary music via creative collaboration between its roster artists and clients. We help your brand stand out from among the noise by creating our own original compositions and arrangements, as well as supplying our own cutting-edge stock for budget-conscious productions.
"ANYTHING BUT REGULAR!"
Cell: (917) 750.2184
Office: (212) 533.3735
201 E 15th St., Ste. 2E
New York, NY 10003